At Adesso, we are working to ensure the health and safety of our clients. Just as we did before Covid-19, we will be continuing to follow all Alberta Health rules and regulations.
Precautionary measures are as follows:
- The day before your treatment you will receive a Covid-19 Consent Form. You will need to complete this form before your treatment appointment.
- When you arrive, are parked, and ready to come in, please text before entering the office. You will be told when the waiting area is clear to ensure social distancing. Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Once inside, please remove your footwear and we will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer.
- You may remove your mask once you are in the treatment room and you have sanitized your hands. If you have applied topical anesthetic to the treatment area, we can remove all of it at that time, or we can remove the topical, as we work on each area.
- Before we begin treatment, you will be asked to do a 30 second oral rinse. This is to limit aerosols in the air, if talking during the treatment etc. This is same formula many dentists are using before their patients are treated.
- I will be wearing a suitable mask when greeting you and a KN95 mask while providing your treatment.
- There are other infection control measures in place as well, as always, to make your visit as safe as possible. These include but are not limited to:
- Fresh linens for each client
- Disinfecting all equipment and high touch areas in the treatment room and all common areas in the office before each client
- Uniform scrubs changed between each client
- A Hepa Filter Air Purifier in the treatment room
Preferred payment for treatments during this time is e-transfer. Cash and cheque are still accepted.